Seeking Health Trace Minerals Complex II, 30 Capsules, Iron and Copper Free, Iodine Supplement, Zinc Supplement, Healthy Energy, Healthy Skin, Hair and Nails*
List Price: $17.00
Sale Price: $12.95
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Trace Minerals Complex II by Seeking Health provides nine essential trace minerals for optimal health in well-tolerated and bioavailable forms, along with silica from horsetail. Trace Minerals Complex II is formulated without either iron or copper. Trace minerals or "microminerals" are important nutrients that the body needs in small amounts to maintain proper function. Typically taken up from the soil by plants, trace minerals may be lacking in the modern diet due to decreasing nutrient content in the soils used in commercial farming. Including zinc, iodine, selenium, chromium, boron, and trace minerals help support healthy bone development and metabolism of calcium, and phosphorous.* Seeking Health uses state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities adhering to strict standard operating procedures (SOPs), ensuring the integrity and efficacy of our products. Seeking Health produces high-quality, scientifically formulated supplements for people who want to optimize their health. In a world that is packed with toxins and stress, our true passion is prevention. Seeking Health's founder, Dr. Ben Lynch-author of Dirty Genes-believes that vibrant health starts with the genes. With a research-backed foundation and bioavailable nutrients in easy-to-use formulas, Seeking Health enables you to live your optimal life. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- IODINE & ZINC: An iron- and copper-free way to get your mineral supplements. Iodine supplements play a vital role in maintaining healthy thyroid function. Zinc supplements play an important role in healthy immune function and absorption of B vitamins.*
- SELENIUM & MANGANESE: Selenium supplements help support the body's free-radical defenses and acts as a cofactor in a wide range of physiological processes. Manganese may support healthy development and healthy fatty acid synthesis.*
- CHROMIUM, MOLYBDENUM, & CHROMIUM: These elements support healthy energy production and metabolism. Molybdenum may support healthy sulfur metabolism. Boron may support healthy bone development and metabolism of calcium, and phosphorous.*
- VANADIUM, POTASSIUM, & SILICA: These elements may support healthy metabolism and cellular health. Potassium is an important electrolyte. Silica, naturally occurring in horsetail and other plant matter, may support healthy bones, skin, and joints.*
- CONSISTENT QUALITY: At Seeking Health, every ingredient is carefully sourced, researched, and tested. Each meets strict specifications for manufacturing standards before any ingredient is allowed for use. We use only the highest-quality ingredients.