Superior Source No Shot Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin 1000 mcg Sublingual - B6 - Folic Acid - Instant Dissolve Tablets - Methyl B12 Supplement 60 Count
List Price: $11.47
Sale Price: $9.72
Availability: Usually ships in 3-4 business days
No shot methylcobalamin vitamin B12/vitamin B6 with folic acid micro lingual tablets go to work fast, under the tongue. The combination of vitamin B12, vitamin B6 and folic acid. Support healthy heart function. Provides essential nutrients for the cardiovascular system.
- SUPPORT YOUR BODY - B12 sublingual can help restore energy and balance to the body after any kind of health struggle. Combined with folic acid and vitamin b6, methylated B12 supports cell production, brain health, energy metabolism.
- MICROLINGUAL VITAMINS - B vitamin melts that dissolve instantly with no pills to swallow. Superior Source pioneered the world's best delivery system of sublingual vitamins that melt fast under the tongue and give max absorption for the body. Deliver instant energy B12 with NO SHOT required.
- INCREDIBLY PURE - We test all incoming raw materials for the active ingredients, heavy metals, GMOs, and microbial contamination through a third-party certified laboratory. Once completed, the finished Superior Source vitamins go for additional potency, contaminant and purity testing. Once we confirm that the finished product meets or exceeds our GMP compliant quality standards it is released to you.
- NO JUNK FILLERS OR BINDERS - Hard compressed tablets require lots of binders to hold them together. Capsules are so large they usually contain excessive fillers and additives to fill up extra space. Our micro tablets only contain the methyl B12, vitamin B6, folic acid, and necessary natural ingredients.
- SUPERIOR SOURCE - Creating pure MicroLingual vitamins since 1998 in our own family owned manufacturing facility. We test all raw materials and inspect every bottle that comes off the line to maintain our incredibly high purity standards. We are a business built from love for health, wellness, fitness, nutrition, and the need for a better delivery system.