Supplements: The Ultimate Supplement Guide For Men: Health, Fitness, Bodybuilding, Muscle and Strength (Muscle Building Series Book 3)
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
SO YOU’VE BEEN EATING HEALTHY AND WORKING OUT TO ACHIEVE YOUR FITNESS GOALS, BUT DO YOU FEEL AS IF YOU NEED A GREATER BOOST IN YOUR NUTRITION? DO YOU THINK THAT WHAT YOU’RE DOING AND WHAT YOU’RE CONSUMING ARE JUST NOT ENOUGH?
Most men dream of having a sculpted physique that simply screams “Alpha Male.” But sometimes, gaining lean muscle is not as simple as a healthy diet and a regular workout regimen. Often, you need a bigger boost to help you achieve your fitness goals.
The good news is that you can get that boost you need through supplementation, and this book can show you how!
Many men have become wary of taking supplements. It’s no wonder that people have become cautious because there are indeed some supplements that over-promise but under deliver. When the market is saturated with countless supplements, it is difficult to make an informed decision… until now! This book has everything you need to know about the proper supplements to help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
Here is what Book 3 of the Muscle Building Series will help you learn:
- Ranking the top 10 supplements for men
- The benefits of each of these supplements
- Proper dosage to get the optimum results
- Safety precautions to avoid any side effects
Not only that, you can have the guidance you need to do the following:
- Choosing the right multivitamins
- The most important minerals to look for
- Additional substances that promote men’s health
- The best supplements for endurance and stamina
- How to boost testosterone
- How to stack supplements for optimum results
- The top 5 overlooked supplements
- The top 20 natural supplements
- How to improve insulin sensitivity
- And much more!
- BONUS INCLUDED: The 60 Rules of Body Building
Take the necessary steps to achieve the sculpted physique that you've always wanted to achieve.
Do not delay. DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY TODAY!
No features available.