Swanson Beta-Carotene Vitamin A 25000 IU Skin Eye Immune System Health Antioxidant Support 7500 mcg 300 Softgels Count
List Price: $13.68
Sale Price: $13.67
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Get powerful antioxidant support for your entire body and boost vision health with Swanson Beta-Carotene vitamin A supplement. A type of carotenoid found in plants, beta-carotene (vitamin a) is common in fruits and vegetables and helps give carrots and oranges their rich color. Beta carotene can be converted into vitamin A by the body, and its antioxidant activity supports immune system health in addition to helping maintain skin and hair health. The antioxidant support delivered by Swanson beta-carotene pills helps promote total-body wellness and is especially effective in boosting eye health. Also, many people believe that beta-carotene intake boosts a healthy glow since the body can readily convert it to vitamin A, which can enhance skin, vision, immune system, and organ health. Beta-carotene is slightly different from most types of vitamin a because it's considered a pro-vitamin A carotenoid. Unlike vitamin a, pro vitamin A carotenoids are found primarily in plants, whereas vitamin A is present in beef liver, some types of fish such as tuna and salmon, and dairy products.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY SKIN - One of the most significant benefits of beta-carotene is skin health support. Beta carotene delivers an impressive amount of antioxidant support, which helps your skin defend itself from environmental hazard and free radical damage that could accelerate the effects of aging on the skin.
- GREAT FOR EYE HEALTH - If you're looking to boost vision support, beta-carotene is an excellent choice. That's because it not only supports the eye's ability to protect itself (especially the cornea), but it also promotes eye lubrication. Vitamin a deficiency, on the other hand, comes with a host of vision and retinal health concerns. Beta-carotene supplements can help cover vitamin A gaps in your diet as your body readily converts beta carotene into vitamin A.
- BETA CAROTENE VS. OTHER FORMS OF VITAMIN A - Beta-carotene is slightly different from most types of vitamin a because it's considered a pro-vitamin A carotenoid. Pro-carotenoids need to be broken down and converted into vitamin A after ingestion. Each Swanson Beta-Carotene Sgel delivers 7,500 mcg and 833% daily value of vitamin A as beta-carotene to support immune system, vision, skin and hair health every day.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Our products reflect our commitment to giving you the best quality and service at the best price. We guarantee that every product you purchase is made from the purest, freshest nutrients and meets the highest quality standards. If you aren't completely satisfied with any product(s) purchased within the last 30 days, simply return the unused portion to us for a full refund.
- OUR QUALITY & HERITAGE - We're control freaks...in a good way! For nearly 50 years, Swanson Health has delivered science-backed health products worldwide. In 1969, we began in Fargo, ND with a mission to offer wellness solutions that help people live simply healthier together. Our facilities are Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certified, and our purity and potency testing includes independent third-party labs. Clinical research, scientific consensus and usage traditions guide our innovation.