Swisse Ultiboost Memory + Focus Supplement | Ginkgo Biloba, Bacopa & B Vitamins to Support Brain Health, Mental Alertness, Concentration and Focus | 60 Tablets
List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $13.92
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Our Mission: To make millions of people around the world healthier and happier. Swisse is an Australian success story. It all began with founder Kevin Ring in a humble Melbourne warehouse in 1969. From the outset, our mission was embedded in the Swisse DNA – a dream to make people all over the world healthier and happier. That vision is well on the way to becoming a reality. For over 50 years, Swisse has been investing in products formulated with premium quality ingredients based on traditional evidence and scientific research. Today, the Swisse product range stretches from top selling men’s and women’s multivitamins and dietary supplements, to sports nutrition, skincare and functional foods. Swisse products are currently available in Australia, New Zealand, China, Singapore, the UK, Italy and the Netherlands, with plans to launch in up to 30 countries in the next five years. We believe that health is the most important thing in all of our lives. It underpins everything else that matters, like friends, family, career and all of our dreams. Around the Swisse office, the concept of “health and happiness” is discussed so often that it has been shortened to ‘H&H’. At Swisse, everything has to pass the ‘H&H test’.
- FOR OPTIMAL MEMORY PERFORMANCE: Vitamin B5 helps support healthy mental performance. Ginkgo helps maintain healthy circulation and the delivery of oxygenated blood to the brain. Brahmi is included to support memory function and recall.
- SUPPORT DURING STRESS: The body may have an increased need for B group vitamins during periods of nervous tension and stress. Vitamins B5 and B6 are important for the adrenals. Healthy adrenal function helps support the body's response to stress.
- SUPPORTS ENERGY PRODUCTION: Formulated with B group vitamins to support energy production and vitality. B group vitamins contribute to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
- HOW TO USE: One tablet twice daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- THE SWISSE DIFFERENCE: As Australia's No.1 supplement brand, we know health and wellness are the foundation of happiness. Explore our range of products, all formulated based on scientific evidence. Discover the Swisse Difference.