The Vitamin Shoppe Manganese 10MG, Antioxidant Supplement That Supports Healthy Bones and Teeth (100 Tablets)
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $6.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Manganese: An essential mineral in many metabolic functions, manganese plays a key role in the activation of amino acids and is concentrated in bone and intracellular fluid. Magnesium is essential to good health. Approximately 50 of total body magnesium is found in bone. Magnesium deficiency, which alters calcium metabolism and the hormones that regulate calcium, may be a risk factor for postmenopausal osteoporosis. Several human studies have suggested that magnesium supplementation may improve bone mineral density in postmenopausal women. Magnesium also helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function, keeps heart rhythm steady, and supports a healthy immune system. Magnesium is a mineral that functions as a coenzyme for nerve and muscle function. It helps with regulation of body temperature, energy metabolism, DNA/RNA synthesis, and the formation of bone. Magnesium supplements have also been promoted for support of heart function. Magnesium is also able to help increase calcium absorption and can help maintain bone density in individuals at disk for excessive bone loss. - At The Vitamin Shoppe, our private brands meet or exceed industry standards for quality through a rigorous testing process, so you can be confident in the products you buy, every time. Tested: We demand rigorous testing for ingredient purity and potency, detailed product specifications, and scientific evidence with documentation to support every claim. Trusted: You can trust our products to meet or exceed FDA guidelines due to third-party analysis, and a strict manufacturer evaluation and quality control process. Guaranteed: Every purchase is backed by our 30-day money back guarantee. Love it, or return it-no questions asked.
- Manganese: An essential mineral in many metabolic functions, manganese plays a key role in the activation of amino acids and is concentrated in bone and intracellular fluid.
- DIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
- WARNING: Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, takingany medication or have any medical conditions.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: Animal Derivatives , Artificial Colors or Flavors. , Citrus , Dairy , Fish , Gluten , Preservatives , Salt , Soy , Sugar , Wheat
- Number of Servings: 100 Servings