Thorne Research - Undecyn - Supplement with Undecylenic Acid to Support Healthy Gut and Vaginal Flora - 120 Capsules
List Price: $23.00
Sale Price: $23.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
For support of healthy gut and vaginal flora.
Since 1984, Thorne has set the standard for the exceptional formulation and quality manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Thorne delivers premium, science-based products, a health diagnostics technology platform, and the latest in medical education. With more than 350 products, Thorne is the most dispensed brand by 30-40 year old health-care practitioners. Thorne is dedicated to improving the health of our community as well as increasing the knowledge of nutritional health and wellness. Since 2012, Thorne has partnered with educational institutes and local charities to donate more than $1M in products and profits.
Thorne products do not contain any unnecessary binders, coatings, disintegrants, fillers, or lubricants (including magnesium stearate) that could impair absorption. Thorne adheres to the FDA's current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and has the highest number of NSF Certified for Sport products which tests for more than 200 banned substances for elite athletic competitions.
- MICROBIAL BALANCE: Thorne's innovative approach for healthy microbial balance in the GI tract*
- GI FLORA: Contains undecylenic acid - more effective than caprylic acid*
- WOMEN'S HEALTH: Promotes healthy levels of beneficial vaginal flora*
- SUSTAINED RELEASE: Time-released for effectiveness throughout the GI tract*
- FREE FROM: Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients - without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no soy, dairy, yeast, shellfish, or fish.