List Price: $10.45
Sale Price: $25.80
Eligible For Free Shipping
How It Works:L-Lysine is an essential (free-form) amino acid that helps support a healthy immune system.* As the human body cannot create its own L-Lysine, it must be derived from diet and supplementation. Two capsules daily will help individuals reach and exceed the minimum suggested daily requirement of 800mg of L-Lysine.1 1Rose WC. The amino acid requirements of adult man. Com Bur Anim Nutr 1957;27:631-647. Suggested Use: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by your health care professional. To achieve the clinically shown results taking a total of 2 capsules daily is recommended.* KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- AMINO ACID FOR BEAUTY AND HEALTH: L-Lysine is an important building block of protein that contributes to healthy skin, hair, nails and strengthen the immune system. L-Lysine Caps is an effective composition that delivers the minimum suggested daily requirement of L-Lysine by taking two capsules a day.
- INCREASES COLLAGEN PRODUCTION: L-Lysine is an important amino acid that contributes to creating collagen- a protein that supports and builds skin and bones. It also helps in healing wound and speeds up the repair process.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY IMMUNE SYSTEM: L-Lysine is an effective amino acid in fighting against various viral infection and boosting the immune system. It prevents the virus from replication and development and reduces the symptoms of cold sores and fever blister. It also reduced anxiety by blocking stress response receptors
- HEALTHY SKIN AND STRONG BONES: By promoting the formation of collagen, L-lysine offers skin glow and reduces spots and marks. In addition, it helps in calcium absorption and reduces calcium loss through urine making the bones stronger
- TWINLAB CERTIFIED- SAFE AND RELIABLE: We believe in delivering pure and natural supplements, that passes a stringent process of testing and documentation and safe to use as an effective dietary supplement. Our formula is No chemicals, artificial excipients sweeteners and preservatives.