Vegan Omega 3 Supplement - Plant Based DHA & EPA Fatty Acids Alternative to Fish Oil - Supports Heart, Brain, Joint Health - Sustainably Sourced from Algae. Fish Oil Free for Men & Women - 60 Softgels
List Price: $19.95
Sale Price: $19.95
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Sapling Algae Omega 3 is a sustainable alternative to traditional fish oil. Algae is one of the planet's primary food sources. Fish contain important Omega-3s made of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosepentenoic acid (EPA) in their tissues from eating algae or other algae consuming species such as krill. Algae is actually the original source of marine omega-3s. Due to the numerous health benefits of Omega-3s, mainly DHA and EPA, doctors started to recommend fish oil and krill oil. We believe fish should be kept out of it and that going straight to the source is the smarter and more sustainable option. Help us reduce overfishing and protect our planet.
Our Algal Oil comes from microalgae that is grown here in the United States. All of our products are bottled in FDA registered facilities in the United States. Our microalgae is also grown in the United States.
- VEGAN OMEGA 3 SUPPLEMENT - Sapling Omega-3 is sourced from algae. Fish get their DHA and EPA by consuming algae, as it is one of the planets primary food sources. We believe fish should be kept out of it and that going straight to the source is the smarter and more sustainable option. Our algae is not harvested from an ocean but sustainably grown in United States on a farm. This allows us to control for purity and quality that can't be controlled in the ocean
- BIOAVAILABLE DHA AND EPA - Our Algae Omega 3 contains a total of 500mg of Omega-3s, 300mg DHA, and 150mg EPA per serving. Other plant oils, such as flaxseed oil, don't contain DHA or EPA. DHA And EPA are naturally occurring in algae oil.
- BRAIN, HEART, JOINT SUPPORT: Omega-3's have been shown to support heart, brain, joint, and immune system health. DHA may assist with cognition for clarity and focus.
- ONE BOTTLE, ONE TREE - We take the environment seriously. Thats why for each bottle we sell, one tree is planted.
- MADE IN THE USA - Our algae is grown in the United States. Additionally, it is bottled and manufactured in the United States in a GMP Certified and FDA Registered Facility.