Vital Nutrients - K2-7 - Bone Strength and Artery Health Support - Promotes Cardiovascular Health - 60 Capsules per Bottle
List Price: $29.70
Sale Price: $29.70
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Vitamin K2-7 (menaquinone) supports bone and cardiovascular health.* Vitamin K2-7 supports healthy bone mineralization by acting as a cofactor in the carboxylation of osteocalcin, allowing calcium to bind to this protein in the extracellular matrix of bone.* Because K2-7 is a fat soluble vitamin, these supplements are best absorbed when taken with a mixed meal or some healthy dietary fat. Vitamin K2-7 also supports healthy cardiac and vascular function.* This form of Vitamin K concentrates in the tissues of the arteries, where it aids in carboxylation of Matrix Gla Protein to help maintain normal calcium metabolism and support healthy vascular elasticity.* Additionally vitamin K2 may help support healthy lipid levels and promote normal insulin sensitivity.* Although frank vitamin K deficiency is rare, research suggests the Western diet may not contain sufficient Vita-min K2-7 to optimize carboxylation of Gla outside the liver.* Higher dietary intakes of K2 have been associated with healthy levels of arterial calcification and elasticity.* Compared to other forms of Vitamin K, Vitamin K2-7 has a longer half-life, resulting in more stable levels in the body.* For best absorption, take with a mixed meal or some healthy dietary fat.*
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY BONE MINERALIZATION: Vitamin K2-7 supports healthy bone mineralization and strength by directing calcium toward the bone and away from the artery wall.*
- PROMOTES VASCULAR HEALTH: Maintaining healthy calcium metabolism in the arteries also helps support vascular elasticity and cardiovascular health.*
- MAY SUPPORT HEALTHY LIPID LEVELS: Vitamin K2 may help support healthy glucose metabolism and lipid levels that are already in the normal range.*
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: This product is free from coatings, binders, gluten (wheat, rye, barley)*, milk/dairy (casein, whey)*, soy protein*, egg protein*, and sugar*. *Verified by independent testing.
- 100% TESTED INGREDIENTS: Since 2007, the FDA has mandated that supplement manufacturers test their ingredients and products. However, it allows manufacturers to perform minimal testing called "skip lot testing" meaning only a fraction of the ingredients are tested. VITAL NUTRIENTS has always exceeded these testing requirements by performing hundreds of tests on all raw materials and finished products at certified U.S. labs, allowing us to minimize potential risk of harm to the consumer.