List Price: $29.40
Sale Price: $29.40
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) and Vitamin K2-7 ( menaquinone) work synergistically to help maintain bone health. * Vitamin D3 helps maintain healthy serum calcium levels by promoting intestinal absorption and reducing urinary excretion of calcium. Vitamin K2-7 supports healthy bone mineralization by acting as a cofactor in the carboxylation of osteocalcin, allowing calcium to bind to this protein in the extracellular matrix of bone. * Vitamin K2-7 also supports healthy cardiac and vascular function. * This form of Vitamin K concentrates in the tissues of the arteries, where it aids in carboxylation of Matrix Gla Protein to help maintain normal calcium metabolism and support healthy vascular elasticity.* Additionally vitamin K2 may help support healthy lipid levels and promote normal glucose metabolism. * Although frank vitamin K deficiency is rare, research suggests the Western diet may not contain sufficient Vita-min K2-7 to optimize carboxylation of Gla outside the liver. * Higher dietary intakes of K2 have been associated with healthy levels of arterial calcification and elasticity.* Compared to other forms of Vitamin K, Vitamin K2-7 has a longer half-life, resulting in more stable levels in the body.* For best absorption of these fat soluble vitamins, take with a mixed meal or some healthy dietary fat. *
- SUPPORT FOR BONE HEALTH: Our powerful product is high in vitamin K2-7 (menaquinone or MK7) which supports bone and cardiovascular health.*
- HEALTHY CALCIUM METABOLISM: May help support healthy serum calcium levels and bone mineralization through potent ingredients including 2000 IU of vitamin d3 and 150 mcg of vitamin k2.*
- PROMOTES CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH: Helps maintain cardiovascular health by promoting healthy vascular elasticity, lipid levels and glucose metabolism.*
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: This product is free from coatings, binders, gluten (wheat, rye, barley)*, milk/dairy (casein, whey)*, soy protein*, egg protein*, and sugar*. *Verified by independent testing.
- 100% TESTED INGREDIENTS: Since 2007, the FDA has mandated that supplement manufacturers test their ingredients and products. However, it allows manufacturers to perform minimal testing called "skip lot testing" meaning only a fraction of the ingredients are tested. VITAL NUTRIENTS has always exceeded these testing requirements by performing hundreds of tests on all raw materials and finished products at certified U.S. labs, allowing us to minimize potential risk of harm to the consumer.