Vital Nutrients - Ultra Pure Cod Liver Oil 1025 (Pharmaceutical Grade) - 100% Pure Norwegian Cod Liver Oil - 200 ml per Bottle
List Price: $21.20
Sale Price: $21.20
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Norwegian Cod Liver Oil (100% Genuine Gadus morhua) promotes healthy brain development and function. Helps improve learning and achievement. Supports positive mood, and healthy skin. Recommended to help maintain and support cardiovascular health, joint mobility, flexibility, and memory function.
Vital Nutrients mission is to manufacture superior quality nutraceuticals that exceed both industry and government standards and provide clinically effective results. They provide over 200 science-based and clinically effective products. They have a comprehensive quality assurance program to ensure that purity and potency is consistently met on every product that they manufacture. Vital Nutrients uses independent U.S. ethical laboratories to test all raw materials and finished products. Each raw material is tested, regardless of origin, for purity and potency. All finished products are tested through a real time stability protocol for expiration date validation. They are an FDA Inspected facility that exceeds FDA cGMPs, and a member of the NPA.
- SUPPORTS SOFT AND CONNECTIVE TISSUE: Fish oils contain high levels of Omega 3 fat (EPA and DHA) which help maintain and support the strength of soft and connective tissues.
- CARTILAGE AND JOINT HEALTH: Omega 3 fatty acids help to reduce pain and swelling and increase mobility within the joints.
- PROMOTES BRAIN DEVELOPMENT: The Omega 3 essential fatty acids helps promote healthy brain development and function in adults and children, improving learning and achievement.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: This product is free from coatings, binders, gluten (wheat, rye, barley)*, milk/dairy (casein, whey)*, soy protein*, egg protein*, and sugar*. *Verified by independent testing.
- 100% TESTED INGREDIENTS: Since 2007, the FDA has mandated that supplement manufacturers test their ingredients and products. However, it allows manufacturers to perform minimal testing called "skip lot testing" meaning only a fraction of the ingredients are tested. VITAL NUTRIENTS has always exceeded these testing requirements by performing hundreds of tests on all raw materials and finished products at certified U.S. labs, allowing us to minimize potential risk of harm to the consumer.