Xjus L-Citrulline DL-Malate, Increase Blood and Oxygen Flow, Reduce Blood Pressure, Fast Absorption, Vegan Friendly, Kosher, No Filler Ingredients, 75 Servings
List Price: $19.95
Sale Price: $19.95
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
L-Citrulline DL-Malate's nitric oxide effect results in increased oxygen flow to your muscles, which maximizes muscle output while simultaneously increasing endurance. This means longer, more productive workouts which, over time, yield larger, stronger muscles. Though citrulline may be considered a "nonessential" amino acid, that doesn't mean it isn't useful. And when combined with malate, its ability to recycle natural energy-producing chemicals within the body. A common way to use L-Citrulline DL-Malate is to stack it with Arginine-HCl. Both have a similar effect, and complement rather than work against one another.
For best results, use one to two servings per day, pre- and post-workout. Mix 1 to 2 scoops with your favorite cold beverage. unflavored Citrulline Malate has a subtle tart lemon taste which is virtually undetectable with flavored drinks.
Xjus provides pure, clean, and safe nutritional supplements, so you can be confident with choosing the right fuel for your body. All Xjus supplements are sourced from 100% natural, raw ingredients thoroughly tested for purity and quality, and produced in FDA approved facilities in the USA.
Connect Health has created a line of supplements perfect for supporting your body to get the most out of living healthy. Visit our storefront for other products to help improve your results.
- Increase oxygen flow and help lower your blood pressure with Xjus L-Citrulline DL-Malate! Increased oxygen levels and reduced blood pressure means muscles provide more output and take longer to tire, allowing you to extend workout times.
- Xjus L-Citrulline DL-Malate is most effective when used prior to and after a workout session. Its mechanism of action elevates nitric oxide, which in turn makes it easier to muscles to work, increases endurance and yields a better performance.
- Mix 1 to 2 scoops into 8 to 12 oz of your favorite non-caffeinated cold beverage. For best results, use 1 - 3 servings before and after workouts. On its own, Citrulline Malate has a subtle tart flavor, but is barely noticeable in flavored drinks.
- Our L-Citrulline DL-Malate can be easily combined with other supplements to create your ideal workout regimen. Check out our storefront for other great Xjus products to maximize your workout experience. It also stacks well with Arginine-HCl.
- Make sure to store all powdered supplements in tightly sealed containers in a cool, dry location (60°F - 80°F). Product will settle over time and may clump, so make sure to stir prior to scooping in order to obtain the most accurate dose.